Friday, August 24, 2012

Not a morning person

I am not a morning person.
I think Logan is going to do much better with this new schedule of getting up early and going to school than I am. Especially considering my random sleep patterns, and the fact that I haven't been a "working mom", in over 18 months. I feel like a zombie. And we weren't even up today as early as we need to be next week!!
I am not a morning person.

Logan's been fairly good today. I guess I've gotten a little bit done, a load of laundry, washed 2 more loads with comforters in them, and have a load of sheets going in now. Did the dishes twice. But really I just feel like I'm exhausted and all I've done today is sit around and eat.
I got halfway decent sleep so I really shouldn't be this tired. And all things considered I went to bed earlier than I usually do.
I've got to get off my butt and feed the kids something for lunch, then run an errand. Then maybe if I'm lucky when I get back I can get them down for naps and possibly take one myself.
Probably wishful thinking thought.
I think I've got dinner figured out, new recipe, saw it on Pinterest last night, and it seems pretty easy.
http://www.ourtableforseven.com/2012/08/baked-pierogi-casserole.html

Logan was pretty cute earlier, he was asking if we had any of 'his' cheese (a certain brand he likes), and I told him we didn't, we were out. And then he surprisingly turns me and says "we have any hammm mommy?"
It was pretty cute. Surprising because he only just recently started eating the cold deli style ham. And the way he says "ham" cracks me up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment