Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Chorpocks" for dinner!!!

Logan has been ridiculously cute today.
When we were getting ready to go in the car for a car ride, he ran into the dining room, where he's got a little treat box from his birthday party filled with some rando stuff. And in there he was 2 "credit cards" we jokingly call them. They are 2 old starbucks giftcards with no money on them. And he grabbed one and insisted on bringing it with us in the car.
He already started calling starbucks/coffee "mommy juice" and will sometimes insist we go get mommy juice after we are done shopping or running errands. Well today he told me to go, and thenas I was paying with my gold card (you can transfer any/all gift card balances to this card, and it has certain perks. So I transferred the balance on the gift card my sister got me to my gold card, and in turn gave Logan the 'empty' card to play with.) Well he's babbling something from the backseat, and lo and behold, I turn around and he's holding out "his" card. He was being so cute, and I asked "Oh, are you paying for my mommy juice?" He said yes, and insisted on "paying." I just pretended to give the cashier his card, and then thanked Logan a bunch of times. It really was the sweetest thing ever.
Then when we got home, I told him to tel grandma what we had run in front of the car on the way home. (A deer ran across the street in front of us.) And he told her a zebra, lol.
Then for dinner we had porkchops, which by the end of dinner he was calling "Chorpocks" or something that sounded like pork chops all scrambled up, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment