Sunday, August 28, 2011

For those who might be wondering who the heck I am....

I started searching for other similar blogs to "follow." And really, hoping some may follow me as well. I've had a hard/bad time reconnecting with people from, say high school and such, who are moms now. A lot of them are very different from me, and some have even caused severe drama in my life. Most of my close friends are not mothers, most aren't even married. I love them dearly, but we are on very different life paths.
I was kind of hoping to find new "friends" and moms who I can connect with for advice, support, etc.
After searching around I found that allegedly clicking on the "Next Blog" button on here is supposed to take you to other public blogs that are similar to your own/own interests. I found that many clicks took me to people NOTHING like me, and who are interested in NOTHING I am. But along the way I found a few that intrigued me. If they looked like nice people whom I might have something in common with, I read further and decided to "follow" a few people. Hopefully you ladies won't think I'm some creep. I'm just looking for a real mom group of people with whom I can celebrate and commiserate. Hopefully, as my journey through motherhood continues, I can find more moms with kids my children can play with, and who are also women who are likeminded and I enjoy spending time with. But for now, I want to document my life and try to remain honest and not worried about what people who already know me may think or have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment