Friday, September 9, 2011

9/9/11

I haven't slept very well the last 2-3 nights, but I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! I am anxious/nervous. I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas.
We leave in the morning for our trip to NJ for my good friend's wedding on Saturday. I would like to leave at 9am, but our goal is NO LATER than 10am. Wish me luck.
I'm a little nervous taking both kids on a trip that is 8 hours long. I think we will be okay though. We have a portable DVD player for Logan, and he is generally good on car rides. So as long as Meredith doesn't get needy and want to be held, I think we will be okay. It will be me, my hubby, mom, and the 2 kids. The car is pretty much packed except for the last minute items. And when I say packed, haha, I mean PACKED! That bad boy is stuffed with 3 suitcases, a stroller, 2 pack n plays, a booster seat, 2 big bags of snacks/toys, a bag of the babies food, a foam changing pad, a cooler, and all the other little stuff!! I think we will be okay, and I don't think we've forgotten anything major.
So hopefully all will go as planned! I'm going to try and relax and go with the flow, but I always get a little anxious about the kids misbehaving or forgetting something of theirs. I hate to be that unprepared mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment