Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's been a taxing day....

Pun intended.

We had our tax appt. today, and good news! We will be making out good after all is said and done with our taxes. A relief, and a much needed one. And we were even able to do some stuff to help out with my parents taxes after the difficult year they've had. Also very, very good news.

On the other end of the spectrum, Logan's been kind of sick. No coughing, no throwing up, no fever. But some serious diarrhea, resulting in a serious rash. He took 3 baths in one day the other day because he butt and legs were so red and burned-looking from his sour poopy :-(
He must have some kind of weird stomach virus or something. I haven't taken him to the doctor, because frankly I'm sure there isn't anything they will do but tell me it's probably a virus. If he starts throwing up, or running a fever I will take him in, but for now it's just a 'sour belly' as gramma calls it. Poor baby. He's fighting us at diaper changes, didn't even want to sit down in the tub. Absolutely breaks me heart. The poor kid is just not feeling well and his butt hurts so bad. Watching him cry was almost physically painful for me. Seeing your child in pain is definitely the worst.

We also have a SUPER busy week coming this week. So I'm hoping he is feeling better by Monday morning. I've got 6 appointments this week, plus making another stop at the tax office. So I'm definitely thinking by Friday evening I'm going to be totally exhausted. A sick kid and a busy week are not a fun combination.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it has been a great week for you. I found my way here by chance, but I did some browsing around while I was here and really had a great time. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete