Friday, February 17, 2012

Head=Exploding

I really think my head might explode.
Literally.
It really feels possible.

Lack of sleep and a headache are taking it's toll. Bad.

My father went to the hospital Wednesday night, was released.
Then all yesterday he wasn't getting any better, my mom went to go to bed, and I can't remember exactly what she said, but came back down saying he still had a fever, or the fever was worse or something. And she felt she needed to take him back to the hospital.
At least they can monitor the dehydration/blood pressure/blood sugar etc, and make sure he doesn't pass out.
I found a note on the table this morning saying they were admitting him, and Darren had stayed there, but she came home at 3am to get some sleep.
Then later found paperwork from Darren. I guess he was being admitted in the technical sense of the term, but they now do "observation rooms," or some crap, and he was just be staying there under observation. I don't know what difference it makes really. Then my mom spoke to him today and they were keeping him until at least tomorrow.

Logan is pretty much all better, but Meredith is sick and the diarrhea is a mess to deal with. She's definitely not acting like herself.
I feel so bad, but at the same time I am getting aggravated quickly.
I am too damn tired. My head is pounding and just won't stop. I took Tylenol at like 4pm, and I just took some more now. I know that's way close together....but I feel like I could just decapitate myself right now my head hurts so bad.
Meredith had a diaper explosion, Logan was fussing and being a brat. Ay yi yi.

Matt is working late tonight, which sucks. Because about a half an hour ago I would've done anything to have him here for a little help.

I am PRAYING so hard for some sleep tonight.
My dad won't be home to worry about.
I just need the kids to sleep soundly! PLEASEEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,
    This is Elle, the owner of Mamas Friending Mamas over at the Mom Bloggers Club. I just saw your post on our group, and wanted to drop by to friend you.

    I hope everything has gotten better for your family.

    ReplyDelete