Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Beyond

I feel beyond stressed out.
Beyond upset.
Beyond annoyed.
Beyond aggravated.

It's always something.
I just feel like myself and family need a break. Need something to go our way.
Even if it's just the little things.
Right now I am upset over something that I'm sure most people would agree is really just very trivial.
But it has pushed my emotions over the edge, to the point of tears, just from having so much pent up inside from other things.

I messaged a contact about renting the Clubhouse down the street for Meredith's birthday party a few weeks ago. In the past, all they required to book your date was the security deposit. Well upon messaging this person, he tells me all Saturdays in March are currently available, but they require the full amount (rental fee + security deposit) to secure your desired date. Well I didn't have it. But he made it sound like March wasn't busy, so my mistake I guess, I figured I'd be alright.
So fast forward to today, I had this lurking bad feeling (lo and behold I was right for feeling that way).
I message him, asking if the 24th is still available, and confirming the parts of the clubhouse we want to use and price, and how can we arrange to pay.
Well he tells me the 24th has been booked. so have this day, that day, this day, that day, and possibly this day and possibly this day.
So I'm like damn that filled up fast!! We're only halfway through February. And what the heck does "possibly" booked mean.
At first I'm just extremely upset. Then I get on their website, where I see it says that a deposit is needed to secure your date!! So now I'm mad. If that was the case, I could have had enough for the deposit only to secure my date weeks earlier when it was still available!!
Through a series of very annoying emails, first he's not understanding what I'm saying about what the website states their policy is. Then he thinks I'm trying to say I paid them, and says if I can show documentation of payment that I can have the 24th. A real thick skull this guy has.
I explain, NO, I wasn't saying I paid, but that I was saying he told me full payment to book, website says they only require deposit. He ends up giving me this whole sob story about how people have burned them in the past, and they've lost revenue, which is why they require full payment. And he will have to look at the website to see if it needs to be changed. Then he spews something about how a "security deposit" is for damages and cleaning, and isn't the same as a "rental deposit" to secure your date. I don't even know what the heck he was saying, and why pull out a term like "rental deposit," when it apparently doesn't matter-because you're saying no matter what you need full payment!!!!
Ugh.
 I can't even talk about it anymore right now.

 Logan was sick since Friday, massive diarrhea. Finally seems to be gone today.
My dad has been sick since Monday, barely out of bed. Now tonight he passed out again. He's currently at the hospital with my mom.
Meredith has been having eye issues, so yesterday we went to her primary doctor, and got a referral to a pediatric ophthalmologist to see what they need to do-possibly surgery. She's also still not walking or even crawling. We are on week 4 of physical therapy :-(
I'm just stressed and exhausted.

I need a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment