Monday, November 21, 2011

Yay!!

What a relief!! After many failed efforts I have gotten my blackberry set up so that I can blog from it! I'm so happy!!
Going through their normal process of registering, then entering a code never worked!! Every time I would get a 404 Error! I've tried several times in the last few months. No luck.
So today I sat down at the desktop and googled possible solutions, and lo and behold, found an alternate way to get it set up! So don't mind my 2 little test blog posts to make sure things were working correctly.

In other news, Thursday is Thanksgiving!! Already! I'm not sure where the time went.
We won't be Black Friday shopping this year, no funds. We've done it the last couple years and it was actually pretty fun (albeit cold), and we got some great deals. But we are really scaling back this year, and everyone is only buying for the kids. So no BF shopping for us. Oh well.
So far I've got the kids a couple toys, and a few pairs of pajamas/clothes. I'm not sure how much of what else to get them. Most of Logan's old baby toys and gender neutral, so they will be handed down to Meredith (I mean, how many shape-sorting toys do you really need?? I think we have 4 already!). So I feel a little bad and am really not sure what to get her. I know she won't remember any of it. But it's her first Christmas.
And Logan has tons of clothes to last him until fall of next year, and tons of toys!! I've been trying to focus a little more on maybe books and movies for him. I'm sure no matter what he gets he will be thrilled.

What else have I been up to. Well I've finally gotten a few chances to use my Deep Covered Baker by Pampered Chef that I've had forever!! I made a roast which I thought came out good, but reviews were mixed, and a majority of the people weren't as excited as I was about it. Tonight I have a chicken cacciatore that I basically made last night. I threw it all together last night, and cooked it for about an hour. Threw the whole pot in the fridge, and am heating it for another 2 hours or so in the oven right now. Hopefully it comes out good.
I also made our pumpkin bread recipe last night x 8!! So that's a whole lotta pumpkin bread. But we make most of it in disposable foil pans for people to bring to work and whatnot. I made a huge nice bundt cake pan one for Thursday dessert. And some muffins which we've been munching on :-)

1 comment: