Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great. The whole week was, the weekend too!
We baked tons of pumpkin bread, pie and pumpkin roll. My sister got into town late Wednesday night and we hung out for a little while.
Thursday we did breakfast. An egg/sausage casserole, ham slices, sticky cinnamon buns, home fries, homemade waffles and more! Plenty to munch on throughout the day while waiting for dinner. Dinner was AMAZING. My mom made a turkey, my husband smoked a turkey. We had my moms homemade stuffing, as well as some store bought. Sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, sweet corn, fettuccine al burro, mashed potatoes, gravy, and rolls. Delicious!! Both turkeys were great, and my moms came out absolutely divine!!
I got to see an old friend
Saturday for a few hours and it wass really, really fun.
Then my sister and I got to do a little movie night and had a great time.
Anddddd - also got to sleep in on
Saturday and Sunday while my hubby watched the kids!
So awesome.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment