Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rough day

Today was a rough one. It started out kind of slow, but by early afternoon I was getting into a good groove and really felt like I was motivated and getting things done. I was able to go get Meredith's 9 month photo/Christmas dress. I never seem to have good luck finding things in her size! Last time I searched for 9 month things, there wasn't much to choose from. I was worried that if I waited until after Black Friday I'd be totally in trouble. It's probably a good thing I went today since I needed a 12 month dress and pickings were indeed pretty slim. I found 3 potential options, sent photos to my mom and she helped me choose. Its a cute little red and white dress with flowers. Very Christmas-ey. Hopefully it will look on her. I think I need to get a Christmas headband/bow though.
We also managed to get more things done for tomorrow, so that's good.
Well, Logan's had a little bit of an attitude problem lately. Standard 2 year old problems. But while cleaning up his playroom, he was getting very rambunctious and swinging his toy truck around and smacked me pretty hard in the head. I definitely lost my temper. I felt very very guilty and bad about it later. But that definitely brought down my night. I tried to calm myself down and relax after the kids were in bed by wrapping some of the kids Christmas gifts and getting organized.
I'm reallllllly hoping Logan will be a little more calm and controlled tomorrow. I love him with all my heart and soul. And it breaks my heart when I have to yell at and reprimand him. He cries those big old puppy dog tears with his big sad eyes, and it kills me. No matter how bad he was.
Oh well.
Tomorrow is a new day. And one for which to be extra thankful.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment