Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Reading List

A mix of e-books and actual books that I've received as gifts, or downloaded (so far only free ones):

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Played with Fire- Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest- Stieg Larsson
The Ice Cream Girls- Dorothy Koomson
The Sweet By and By- Todd Johnson
Lone Wolf- Jodi Picoult
Sing You Home- Jodi Picoult
Water For Elephants- Sara Gruen
Bright Shiny Morning- James Frey
Coming Up For Air- Patti Callahan Henry
Then Came You- Jennifer Weiner
Swim- Jennifer Weiner
A Very Special Delivery- Linda Goodnight



Those are the ones I already have.




I would like to get/buy:

The Tenth Circle- Jodi Picoult
Handle With Care- Jodi Picoult (I actually think I may have this one somewhere and may have started reading it a few years ago)
House Rules- Jodi Picoult
BossyPants- Tina Fey
Matched- Ally Condie
The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir- Jenny Lawson
Behind the Beautiful Forevers- Katherine Boo
Island of the Blue Dolphins- Scott O'Dell (I am pretty sure this is a book I read when I was much, much younger and really liked, but then lost and later could never remember the name of)


No comments:

Post a Comment