Monday, October 10, 2011

Disheartened

Well, I am feeling a little more disheartened. I tried using a few blogging aides to expand my blog, but haven't been able to donate as much time as I had wanted.
So I had been taking advantage of the whole "next blog" button on the top to search through public blogs and find other moms/families with similar backgrounds or interests as me.
While commenting on one I had chosen to follow today, I realized it looked like my introductory message had been deleted by the owner. I can only assume she w not a fan of a stranger being on h blog :-( and now i feel like a creep
I had left a message on the blogs I had chosen to follow, just saying, hi, my name is Tiffany, I found your blog while searching through other mom blogs and wanted to say hi.
Oh well I guess.
Even though rejection by people you don't even know sucks too.

1 comment:

  1. Rejection sucks no matter what! Have you been to bloggymoms.com or mom bloggers club? There is also another one called momnbaby.com. Most of the bloggers on those site WANT people to read them, lol and welcome comments. If you post an intro in a couple of groups at each site, then you should get some feedback too. It took me a while to get mine out there too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete